When the Affordable Care Act (ACA) went into effect, life got a lot more complicated for your company. Which of the new IRS forms will you need to file? What are forms 1094-C and 1095-C? How many full-time employees do you really have? Will you face fines for failing to provide affordable healthcare coverage?
You already rely on us to manage your key payroll functions. Now you can rest assured knowing we'll provide you with the resources you need to help you stay compliant with healthcare reform.
Pay USA is pleased to announce the upcoming release of ACA Comply, a web-based solution that is integrated to your Pay USA system and offers dashboards and reporting capabilities which enable you to conveniently and affordably abide by ACA reporting requirements and make decisions with confidence.
ACA Comply includes the functionality needed to document your ACA compliance, minimize tax liability, avoid potential penalties, and comply with reporting requirements.
With ACA Comply you can:
- Import employee and benefits data from the Pay USA system and your benefit provider.
- Determine how many full-time employees you have and if you qualify as a large employer.
- Understand the impact of your decision to pay or play.
- Review summary healthcare coverage for all of your employees.
- Generate ready-to-file Forms 1094-C and 1095-C.
We'll share additional details, including an announcement of product availability, over the next few weeks.
In the meantime contact us at 610-337-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.